This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bug Report: Power meter "0 Offset" calibration never ends

The title says it all: every time I do my indoor training, I calibrate the power meter (0 offset). The calibration works, but it never ends. The screen keeps spinning indefinitely and I have to press the "Back" button to go back to the activity. It makes me think it's not actually saving the result of the 0 offset. See the video below:

• SAME ISSUE.  Was this ever resolved?

• Nope. Still a problem. Thanks Garmin! 

• Yes, the same for me. I allways thought that this was normal behaviour (on Favero Assioma Duo).

• Same here. Also, it was giving me a -1 and the power readings were low. I just got home and did a calibration with my phone. That seemed to work and it said 0. Maybe that will fix it. Wont know until I ride again. 

• Same here. Favero Assioma Uno with Favero App show calibration with 0. FR 945 (software version 4.40, ANT/BLE/BT 5.04) calibration show -1 an power readings were aprox half of what it should be, and spinner calibration animation does not stop.

• I have exactly the same issue. Could you solve it?