This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Bug Report: Power meter "0 Offset" calibration never ends

The title says it all: every time I do my indoor training, I calibrate the power meter (0 offset). The calibration works, but it never ends. The screen keeps spinning indefinitely and I have to press the "Back" button to go back to the activity. It makes me think it's not actually saving the result of the 0 offset. See the video below:

• What PM is it and are you sure the watch isn't connect to a smart trainer that it thinks is the power sensor? You could unplug the smart trainer completely to be sure.

• PM: Favero Assioma DUO (connected using ANT+). I will make sure I didn't mistakenly connect to the Wahoo Kickr Core instead and report back when I get home. 

• Same here with Garmin Vector 2 (via ANT+) with definitely no other power meter in range.

• I’m having the same issue. Always have to end it by the back button. But also always had the exact same thing with my Fenix 5, so I started to believe it has to be that way... (both with vector 2s)

• I tried to do the 0 offset calibration with my trainer turned off, just to make sure I wasn't connecting to the wrong thing. Same result. This is a bug or a terrible new user experience. A friend of mine brought his 935 over (latest firmware) and was able to do the calibration of my power meter correctly: once the calibration is over, the animation stops spinning, the screen is green and the "ok" button to go back to the activity. 

• I am waiting for my Faveo Assioma still to be delivered but I am curious about the bug. Does the 0 offset finish and just not jump back or is the process not complete?

• Same thing here with my 945 and 4iiii Power meter. Never did it on my Fenix. Watts seem to be off with the 945. 

• have the same on my new Forerrunner 945, anyway, before i used mostly Edge 1030, after succesfull calibration you have to go outside the calibration menue by pressing X, so i am not sure if it is really a bug?

• Same here - FR945 asnd Favero Assioma UNO, calibration spinner never ends.