[BUG] [13.21] When native running power is disabled, the watch records a power value of 0 for the whole activity [UPDATED]

This messes up my Strava stats (not just power itself, but training stats based on power).

I've only run twice with 13.21. The first time, native running power was enabled and the source was "smart". I don't run with an HRM-RUN or RD-POD, so I got native power from the watch, which I don't want because I use Stryd.

I haven't tried enabling running power but setting the source to "Accessory only" (since I don't run with an HRM-RUN or RD-POD), but even if that works, it doesn't seem like a great workaround, since it won't help anyone who wants to run with an HRM-RUN chest strap. It also won't help anyone who doesn't want to run with power at all.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Super disappointing tbh.

EDIT: Just to update this issue, I ran two subsequent times with running power disabled, and no native values were recorded. Maybe it has something to do with the exact circumstances around disabling running power? i.e. I can't say for sure, but it's possible I did the following steps:

1) Open Run activity

2) Disable running power

3) Start activity

It's possible that if I had closed the Run activity after step 2, then re-opened the running activity, this wouldn't have happened. Still kind of annoying, but probably much less of a serious bug than I had thought.

EDIT: To be clear, the actual bug is that a native power of zero will be recorded if you disable native running power for an activity without closing it (even if the activity wasn't started yet at the time.) However, subsequent uses of the activity will work properly.