This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Performance Condition/ 745

Former Member
Former Member

Hi there,

so after the update on 3.0 when I start a coach training and after the warm up I never get the condition performance message, before the update after the warp up and after running 5-10 min on my normal tempo I was getting the message as I should but after the update nope :/ .

anyone with the same issue ?

just to say again haven’t tried just to start an activity (ran obviously) i am only referring to coach training.

thanks in advance !

• I consent to garmin reaching out to me directly. 
    my Vo2 is still not working. 

• Please do sent me an email

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to Former Member

Well it’s been 3 days  now , let us know what is happening , we haven’t receive any email or anything yet , every time I run my number are just getting worse and worse lol 

• The three users who have consented to being contacted about this should be receiving an email this week. If you do not, it means that we have gathered the necessary information another way. 

We are still actively investigating this and I do apologize that I don't have a timeline for a fix, or a temporary workaround to offer right now. Again, thank you all for your patience while we look into this. 

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to Garmin-Blake

Just that you are looking for it it’s ok.

have the watch for 1 month exactly and my vo2 is dropped by 3 condition performance still ain’t working and is always negative but if you are working on it we have be patience. Let us know please.

• Former Member

well week ended and no email at least to me (hope the other 2 got the email) my number still going down after every run lol.

what i dont understand untill now is, is this a general problem with all the 745? or just a few? if its the second i could change it and stop wait i guess?

its almost a month now .

let us know please.

• I have a 945 and I have a similar problem with the performance condition.  I've had the watch about a month.  When I first got the watch, I'd get a performance condition notification a mile or so into each run.  Now I get nothing.  I have the PC set as a data field.  No data.  PC is enabled in settings.  No graph in Connect either.  I had a 645 that always gave me PC data.
  • I want to be added to this list.  My 945 mysteriously stopped providing any PC data.

• Former Member

Former Member

so problem still there even if I did the update to 3.10 , I have zipped my folder and try to send it to you as a reply to the email you have send me but I can’t for somehow it says undelivered when I go to reply back , tell me where to send the zipped folder please.

• My software updated yesterday to 5.30.  PC worked on the run yesterday evening.  So it looks like the latest update solved my problem.