This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Performance Condition/ 745

Former Member
Former Member

Hi there,

so after the update on 3.0 when I start a coach training and after the warm up I never get the condition performance message, before the update after the warp up and after running 5-10 min on my normal tempo I was getting the message as I should but after the update nope :/ .

anyone with the same issue ?

just to say again haven’t tried just to start an activity (ran obviously) i am only referring to coach training.

thanks in advance !

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to Former Member

Well today I got a message for condition and vo2 was updated (meant it said last check was today ) , will have a run again tomorrow let’s see 

• Former Member

Also today got the numbers , seems it fixed somehow..

• Former Member

Went for a run again using coach , never get the performance  condition message but at the end at least it did update the vo2max (meaning at the vo2 widget last update was today )

what the hell is on with the performance condition ; is it only at running using coach ?

anyone still having that issue ?

• I've been following this thread, but there are a couple of things you said that are not entirely clear to me.  Are you using a Garmin Coach plan and are you getting the Performance Condition message?

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to who knows

Oh sorry thought I was , yes since I got the watch I only use the coach plan , and the issue is that I don’t now get the condition message ! Or to be clear I got the message 2 times last week on my two runs but for example didn’t get it yesterday , same as vo2 update.

• If you haven't done so already, go into settings, physiological metrics and make sure performance condition wasn't turned off. 

since I got the watch I only use the coach plan

I've never used a Garmin coach plan, but using the run app, you should get the message at the 6 min mark of your run.  Have you tested the feature just using the run app?   Have you tried setting performance condition as a data field to see if you're getting any data?  VO2 should only update if there's been a change.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to tess

At physiological metrics perf condition is on always so no problem there , just run through the activity I have but it’s my Next thing to try tomorrow or the day after to see if I get the condition message , as data field I have tried and yes i can see the number + or - depends the day , vo2 update didn’t mean the number to change , just after the run usually at the widget where the vo2 is Uber my number used to say excellent and today , some times doesn’t says today it says some days before.

• Former Member

Well I give up :/ I will try to get my watch back since it’s still not 30 days for either to try new one or get something else.

Last days my vo2 dropped by 2, I almost never get a condition performance message at my run (through garmin coach since I am on a plan) and if I check my run on the connect app the graphic for my condition  is mostly black and the end of the run (after 30 min or so)  there is a grey area which is  always negative lol. Last one but not 100% sure for that at the end when you see aerobic / anerobic effects the second is always 0,00 while I even have some hills or some fast runs I really don’t know what’s wrong , had a 735 for years , a 245 for 3/4 months and all worked with no issue, I really don’t know what’s wrong with this one.

• We would like to get some help from some folks experiencing this in order to escalate this issue appropriately. We will likely need Garmin folders from devices, examples of activities in your account, and possibly your permission to access your account. 

If you are okay with receiving an email directly from support, please respond to this post clearly stating that you consent us reaching out to you. Thank you all for your patience in the meantime. 

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 3 years ago in reply to Garmin-Blake

clearly i consent that Garmin has my permission to check my account/activities.

problem is still there, i never get the condition performance message, at the connect app when i check my run the graphic for the condition is all black mostly untill 30:00 min or so and then a grey area all negative, my vo2 has dropped by 2 in two weeks lol. we have patience, just fix it :)

also about the folders just tell me what to do.