This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cadence way off after 5.07 update

Yesterday was my first run after the latest update. I wanted to improve my cadence as it is rather low, around 130 average. Unfortunately i forgot to add the data field to my screen so I wasn't able to check what it was while I was actually running. 
But looking at the data in Connect this morning, either my understanding of cadence is off or something is now off with tracking. Yesterday's run was outside so I expected the data to be more accurate than when on my treadmill (?). Connect shows cadence of >250 in the chart?! Although wildly different, the idata in the intervals table seem more realistic at 140-150. 
What is going on? Is there something I am doing as I run that affects how this is calculated? Is this just a weird Connect glitch?  I never had cadence over 151 before on my runs. I also note there are a couple of weird stride length entries in there.

• More weirdness. After syncing, my watch also now has no history Sob

• To answer my own question, it was a Garmin glitch, GE removed history from watch. That's been fixed in latest update of GE. GC now shows correct cadence except for the few days that it shows cadence at what seems to be double rate.
    Hopefully no other updates will break things like this. Too reminiscent of Microsoft.

• I’ve also had a similar issue , normal cadence is around 170-180 but suddenly showed up as 360 spm plus. I contacted them about it 2 weeks ago and basically a full reset fixed the issue for a while... but the last 24 hrs have been plagued with other issues instead.  My watch is now not recording data on runs other than pace and duration... hope you don’t have the same problem!