So many issues, I just cant stop complaining.

Firstly, the onboard optical HR sensor sucks, so I had to spend on a Polar H10...the optical one is always lagging no matter whatever tweaks I try, it just doesnt do justice to any physical activity.

Secondly, since the last official update 17.xx, the training readiness is not updating after any zwift activities, plus sometimes the calories doesnt sync well, sometimes the max HR doesnt sync well with the activity.

Its been a year since you guys have launched this watch. High time you focus on your current line-up, than just working on new high end ones. Its good to progress but not at the sake of ignoring your current consumers.

Even the Apple watch has an Optical Sensor, how is it more accurate than yours when you have been in this field since ages.

Look at the images I have uploaded, My Max HR during the activity and what Garmin Connect is showing, after burning almost 1000 calories my Load is 176 See no evil and my TR is @ 74..I guess my efforts are going down the drain.

Stop adding uselsss features, start rectifying the ones that consumers are complaining about.