Just got a 265 and I'm mostly pretty happy with it, but have a few quibbles. Hope this is helpful feedback. (or maybe I'm missing some stuff) -
* The suggested workout feature is cool, but it'd be nice to be able to see them somewhere and go back to one. Also would be nice to be able to see the suggestion from the app in the morning - give me something to look forward to (or fear, lol) later in the day.
* I'm getting a lot of "Low Aerobic Shortage" in the training feedback, but it keeps suggesting workouts at a pace (13:30 min/mi) that I basically can't move at, since it's between my running and walking paces. I tried one and it was a sort of weird interval, where every 20 seconds it said "too fast" or "too slow." Sort of fun but too stressful!
* Why do intervals work they way they do? I was hoping I could set up an activity for my favorite interval, pick it and go for a run, but instead I need to do start run -> left button -> training -> workouts -> * pick interval -> Do Workout. Seems a LOT more complicated than it should be!
* The music all works great, exactly how I was hoping. Spotify + iTunes support is terrific. But tt seems like there must be some way to make it easier to turn the volume up or down during a run.
* The yoga activity is OK but it'd be nice if I could set it to record sequences as laps rather than individual poses. NBD, that's just how I've been using it, just looks a little funny in the reporting.
* My biggest single disappointment is the lack of support for one of my other sports, sailing. I get that Garmin wants to sell the Quatix models, but I run a lot more than I sail and I'm not crazy about the look of the Quatix. All I need is a basic race timer and a basic track recorder. There's an app that almost fits the bill, but it's a pretty expensive subscription.
Really appreciate how stable and solid everything is though.