Forerunner 255 does not sync music automatically when connected to power

I recently purchased a Forerunner 255 music after having previously owned a Vivoactive 4 and Vivoactive 3 music.  With both of my Vivoactive watches, when I plugged them in to power the music would automatically sync (amazon music for example).  With the Forerunner 255 music this does not happen, but I would like it to so I automatically pick up the latest podcasts to my watch (manual sync works fine but it's a pain to have to remember to do that). Am I missing a command/control to enable this?

• I have noticed, that 255m don't does auto-sync before a battery is under 20%. If the 20% mark is reached, auto-sync starts.

• Thanks - I usually don't let my battery drain that low so will give it a try.

Does anyone know if that 20% mark is changeable?  My use case is that I typically plug in my phone every other night or so when I go to bed so usually the battery is above 50% so wouldn't trigger at the 20% mark but I'd like it to.

• I always charge my watch with over 20% left. Still my watch always synchronizes with Spotify.

• Interesting update - I had been using the beta version of the garmin connect app on my phone (Android).  Wondering why auto music seemed to be working for others but not me I reverted back to the non-beta garmin connect app and for the first time my Forefunner 255 music auto sync'ed the music providers (amazon music and playrun).  Not sure why that matters, maybe a bug.  I'll experiement a little more and if I can figure out the exact cause report it to Garmin (and back here as well).