Fr 255 wrong swimming Style and distance detection

I have started to use fr 255 for pool swimming for the last month. I used suunto ambit 2 previously for the same purpose. Suunto asks user to teach for calibration at the first usage. And it sharply detects swimming style and distance. My huge upgrade fr 255 does not need such a calibration but it constantly registers my free style as breststroke. My breststroke, is also breststroke (sorry for grammar, garmin does not allow actual calling of that style as it is, so i tried to write brest instead of bre*st). So,  simply, almost all of my laps brststroke. Number and durations of Laps are also detected wrong, so the distances. I used fr 245 for pool swimming around 3 years ago, it didn’t have any such problems. Apparently, garmin has made an update in software and spoiled pool swimming. Or accelerometer of 255 is worthless. Is there any solution for this problem that I don’t know? (I read user manual, i already know “don’t change style while in a lap, kick the wall hard to help the watch detect the laps. They don’t work)