Bug: "Primary race" (and "Race calendar") glance keeps reappearing after restart

This seems to be happening after every restart, including those occurring during updates.

This specific event's priority was set as secondary. There are no other events on my calendar.

A "Primary race" glance is already in my training folder.

The video shows the problem with the single event:

Upon creating another event and syncing with the watch, after restart along with the "Primary race" glance there also appears a "Race calendar", listing two events. Both of these were not present before restart.

Is this due to the events being set as "secondary" or "primary" (I.E. wanting to get some training suggestions for them)? There seems to be no way to change event priority (whether you want training suggestions or not) after creating the event. Even so, 'forcing' these glances is redundant if they're also in some glance folder.

• The same thing happens with my watch, and I've noticed 3 different ways for these widgets to reappear:
    - restart the watch
    - restart the phone
    - change glances using the phone

To me it looks like race and race calendar glances reappear when there's a "heavy" synchronization betweeen phone and watch