Heart Sensor stopped working, at the same time as the software (WHR, BMX and Sensor) versions rolled back to 0.0.0.

On the morning of April 4th I noticed that my FR255 did not register my HRV nor any Heart Rate related metrics during sleep. Also noticed the green sensor light would not blink. Later I went on a run and the watch did not register my heart beats - shown as blank during the activity. The GPS works though.

I have verified the software versions and noticed some of them are inconsistent:

SOFTWARE VERSION 18.23

GPS 9.03

CIQ: 5.0.0

BMX 0.0.0(!)

WHR: 0.00.00

AND/BLE: 0.06

Sensor Hub: 0.01

I bought the watch in another country at the time (~4 months ago), and according to my national Garmin support I should take it to the place of purchase to activate the warranty. Unfortunately, it is not feasible for me, since I would need to travel far.

I would like to look for one last hope on the forum - perhaps some update/firmware file from a past version? I have no problem in keeping an older version as long as my watch comes back to normal, and perhaps a future update could fix this.

Some more information that could help:

- I was enrolled in Garmin Beta at the time

- I already did the master reset (hold button 30 seconds, hear the beeps, etc.) and every other reset

- I have already tried to sync the watch with Garmin Express

Any help is very welcome!