Audio prompt volume

Is there a way to set audio prompt volume in headphones? I saw a bunch of threads dating years back asking for this feature, but haven't found a solution yet.

I'm using 255 music with Shokz OpenRun Pro (mini) headphones, and I usually listen to music on very low volume (so I can hear bikes and traffic), but would like to have louder prompts during workouts.

Also for some reason I always have to go into settings to connect my headphones manually, they will not connect automatically after being turned on. I have auto connect enabled on the watch, but it just doesn't work. I tried removing them and re-adding with no luck. Even factory reset of the watch (another issue) and re-adding didn't help.

• I don't think this is feasible. At least the way you want it. The problem is that there is one type of bluetooth volume and no separate application volume.
    What you can do is to turn the bluetooth volume up to a level where the volume of the voice prompts is good, and then turn it down within the music player application (if it has that option). PowerAMP for example has one, called preamp (it can go into positive and negative range). Maybe try Poweramp Equalizer if you are using a different player.

• There is a problem which started n the last couple of weeks with the music being dipped for the audio prompts and then not restored which is quite annoying i have submitted a help request for this and it is affected numerous users. 

However, as your question started being this I think it should be easy to sort out. If you want to turn the volume of your audio prompts up, then go to the garmin connect app. Tap the watch icon to go to the watch, this will take you to a page which lists your device, tap the device. Scroll down to activity options and tap. then tap audio prompts, down the bottom it will say alert volume, tap on this and then select your desired volume for the audio prompts by turning your phone volume up or down as the simulated announcement is made.  

• Good day, there is no option for "activity options" on my 265 watch menu.

Only "audio promps" but no volume setting option in that menu.