This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[17.24] Original watchface missing data options (Bug or Feature?)

Does anyone else exeperienced missing data options on the original watchface after upgrading to 17.24?

I like to have my status icons: phone connectivity, alarms, battery.

Now I don't have this option.

On top I can select lot of data options, but on the second below I can only change date fields (only 3 options). Then just below the hours and minutes I only have 2 options: training status and empty field.

For me it looks like useless in this status. At least I cannot have my favourites one.

• How can I download beta versions?

• You have to join the Beta Program.

Go in to the Connect app on your phone, go to more (three dots on the bottom right) -> settings (not device -> settings), then at the top there is an item for Beta Program. Go in to this and turn it on.

I have a non-WiFi/non-music 255 and it updated to 18.15 about a week ago and fixed the data fields on the watch face. If you have a music version connected to WiFi you can manually "pull" pre-rollout/early beta versions, but non-music don't get the early beta versions, only more finished versions that are "pushed" to all beta participants, so I don't think mine got 18.12 at all.

• Did you get any problems updating to beta version?
    I'm afraid mess up some feature doing that.

• No problem. Just like any other update.

• I have the same issue of missing options in bottom row with default watch face on FR255 Music after update 17.26. When I create new watch face with default style it seems to work, but as soon as i change some data anywhere bottom row disappears and only option is to set training status.

• Bajzel, 

Can you verify that you successfully downloaded Beta 18.20? Long hold your middle left button and scroll UP to System > About.