This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Setting normal bed and wake time does not update sleep schedule

Hi! 

I work shifts and want to update my sleep schedule on a regular basis. Changing my normal bed time and normal wake time in the user settings in Garmin connect, doesn’t update the sleep schedule of my Forerunner 255.

I have tried restarting the watch and the app. Also changing the times again and again, to no avail.
Somehow it’s stuck to 22:00-08:00. 
User settings in Dutch:

normale bedtijd = normal bed time

normale ontwaaktijd = normal time waking up

In the last few weeks I slept from around 10pm to about 6:30am, so didn’t notice the schedule was not synced. But am starting my midnight to midday shift today. Noticed my watch lighting up at 7pm when I woke up, wit’s the schedule being set as shown in the last screenshot. Although it tracking sleep from 15:50 to the moment I woke up, disabling sleep mode 

• Yeah, you need to update each day manually, super annoying.

Garmin should really hire competent UX designers, this is the typical case where 95% of the people will have the same sleep schedule every day or one schedule for weekdays and one for weekends. They could have easily added a toggle (simple sleep schedule / detailed sleep schedule) but they didn't think it through.

Forcing everyone to change 7 days manually is moronic and bad UX.