This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No Recovery Heart Rate notification after workout pause

In previous version (around version 12 and before), when workout was stopped and I waited 2 minutes I received a pop up message of my Recovery Heart Rate. However now I need to go to the recovery heart rate menu and wait there to see the RHR.

(reported in 14.08 as well: https://forums.garmin.com/beta-program/forerunner-255-series/public-beta-bug-reports/i/bug-reports---14-08/no-recovery-heart-rate-notification-after-workout-pause)

On the below link there are pictures of the pup up message I am talking about:

Also below a few pictures on different watches: 
Fr645:
I had similar notification when the 2 min passed on the FR255 but now in order to get info on the RHR I specifically need to go the respective menu.
  • You have to wait 2 minutes anyway. Also earlier. Not everyone wants it, so it's been moved to its own option I think.

• Having the option is great as it makes this function obvious for people that did not know how this work (actually on my first Garmin I read the manual but I had to research on Google to understand what needs to be done to get it). But it's inconvenient to go to the option, check, then exit the option and save (it happened to me that I hot the wrong option accidentally like resume or delete). It's easier if it pops up after 2min and I hit save. Actually before it was exactly like this (i.e. notification as well as the option). Its removal was a pointless move (assuming it's intentional, which I am not convinced, especially after the amount of bugs Im having in the latest release cycle)...