This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

"Performance Condition" data field missing in "Track Run" activity

"Performance Condition" data field is nowhere to be found "Track Run" activity. No problem with other normal Run activity.

SW Version 12.23

• I just had a look on mine , running SW Version 12:25 and on the GC app under Track Run > Data Screens > Add Data screen > Custom Data > 1 Field > Other Fields       I do see Performance Condition....BUT it seems one can't press select to choose it ?.... That is a BUG for sure.....

And nothing on the watch...

Another Bug!

• Hope this issue can be fixed in the next update.

• Is there a specific functionality in "TRACK" that makes one use that and not just "RUN" ... not that it is an excuse for PC not being correct, but just for my understanding.

• All,

We have released a fix in the latest (non-beta) software release that should resolve the report for most users experiencing these symptoms.  The software release should continue rolling out to all users in the coming days.  If you are still experiencing symptoms like the original report here, please start a new thread in the main forum.