I've updated my new FR 255 Music from SW version 9.12 to 10.10.
Now the watch crashes reproducible when using navigation. With 9.12 it didn't.
Steps to reproduce:
* Setup an activity and add data screen "Map" to it
* from watch face: press START, select the Activity, press UP and select Navigation
* select Courses/<some course>/Do Course or select Activities/<some activity>/Go
* when back on activity, cycle through the data screens
* as soon as you get to the Map screen the watch crashes and reboots
I've delete and re-uploaded the course with 10.10 or tried to navigate an activity which was created with 10.10 but it still crashes.
I've also reset the watch (System/Reset/Delete Data and Reset Setting) and retried without success.
Since the watch crashes reproducible and didn't with 9.12, this seems to be a newly introduced bug in 10.10.
Has anyone else observed this?
It only seems to crash if used with "Other" activities.