This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Battery drainage within 24 hours after last update

Does anyone have the same problem as me? After an update 3 weeks ago, my battery now only lasts 24hours. I did a soft and hard reset, uninstalled all apps and watch faces (not that I use them), and no activities recorded...and  it wont last 24 hours. I am confused why it is doing this. My battery would normally hold up to 5 days with extreme activities recorded every day. 

Does someone here have a solution to this problem that I am missing?

• Same here since few times. Initially I thought it was the beta version, but the problem remains after a downgrade. I'm very concerned as I wonder if my watch could record my marathon (4h)... The most frustrating is that it is a software issue (as many of us have got the problem with recent device). Give us the code!

Here is my version: FR245M - 11.81, GPS:6.60, Wi-Fi: 4.01, CIQ: 3.3.6, BMX:5.0.5, WHR: 5.00.05, ANT/BLE/BT: 6.15, Sensor Hub: 18.00

I think it could be related to one of theses versions...

• Update: On FR245M, I remove all the sensor and add them using ANT (temperature, stride and HRM Dual) only.

-Now with no activity, the battery remain stable 1,3% per hour (quite good)

-During an activity (run), I lost 17,5% per hour. 

The only bluetooth connected is my phone.

• I tried too, that wasn't a solution.

And no, that drain rates are not normal neither.

New FR245, with no activity = ~7-8% per day, running+Pod+HR_Chest = ~8-9% per hour.

Your's is affected too.

• Just to compare:

FR245 charged up to 100% last sunday (Jan 29th) at midnight (00:00 sunday to monday). SPO2 during day/sleep OFF, BT ON, notifications, light on with gestures only during activities after sunset, GPS recording every 1s, stepcounter ON, sleeptracker ON, while running I use POD and HR chest, other readings with Optical HR all day.

Now, almost 1 week later, Sunday Feb 5th at 14:15h, 34% battery left.

Resume of the week:

- Monday - 35 min of fitness

- Tuesday - Rest

- Wednesday - ~46 min of running

- Thursday - 35 min of fitness

- Friday - ~72 min of running

- Saturday - Rest

- Sunday - ~96 min of running

Make your own conclusions.