This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Coach not visible on mobile connect app

Hey guys, is your Garmin Coach showing on the mobile app? On my 245 it does not show unless there is workout coming, no way to find it under training or to add new tab. Web based connect works ok. Is this getting fixed?

• See attached, this is not an option unfortunately - this is how it looks on the app:

• Tried this and reinstalling the app, still the same. I tried talking to their chat support, it is fairly useless endeavour - they don't reply for 5-10 min but then close the chat if you don't reply within a minute... Have sent them email as well, so far they sent me link to the manual without probably reading the question.

I think until they receive it from multiple channels they won't react - try opening tickets so it gets fixed.

• Add the same issue too. Garmin coach disappeared from the garmin connect app. I manage to get it back by doing the following steps : 

- Remove my 245 in the app

- Delete all the data of the garmin connect app on my phone

- Uninstall / re-install garmin connect

After I paired my watch again, garmin coach was back and I could add it as a tab !

Hope this help, I'm using a garmin 245, with a POCOPHONE F1 on Android 9 

• I tried this method and I lost all my data. I could import some activity FIT files, but all other data is lost. No sleep insights, no step count.

The worst part is, my training plan disappeared and I have a new benchmark workout coming up. How did this happen. 

All of this was for nothing though, garmin coach is NOT shown in the app.

• I can confirmed the above works moving from iOS to Android 9 for Fenix 5. Thank you.

• I have the same problem with Garmin coach not showing up in the menu. I can reach it though through going to My Garmin device > Finish configuration > Garmin coach

• Garmin released an update of Garmin Connect that seems to solve this issue. Version 4.21 and Garmin Coach is visible in the app again! 

• The update fixed it. Thanks for the heads up!

Problem solved for me (Android 8.0.0).

• The suggested solution to 'add one second' to the workout, did not work (while using the web application of Garmin Connect). I had to manually 'add one second' to an existing workout in my training calendar on the mobile Garmin Connect application. I then had to resync over bluetooth/wireless. Then the workout did appear again.

This issue occured after I deleted an active training plan for a marathon and added in the exact same workout, but on a later start date.