This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Coach not visible on mobile connect app

Hey guys, is your Garmin Coach showing on the mobile app? On my 245 it does not show unless there is workout coming, no way to find it under training or to add new tab. Web based connect works ok. Is this getting fixed?

• Do you mean the workouts dont' show up or the coach feature itself?  The workouts should be in the calendar and the coach feature should be under (...) Training->training plans.  I was able to add the coach tab by hitting "Edit" at the top of the "..." tab and adding Garmin Coach to the My Day features.  ( on the ios app)

• Can't see it on app either.. When I click Training tab, I only see Workouts,Courses and Segments.

I do know that when I connect to Connect through the PC, I can see it there..

• As Novos said, can't see it neither under training (only Workouts,Courses and Segments) nor can I add the tab - it's simply not an option. It works fine from the website thought

• I have the same problem, glad I'm not the only one. Not showing up anywhere in the app, although workouts are visible in the agenda. Does anyone have a solution to this bug? 

• I have the same exact bug too. I'm using the Web version because of that. I hope they will get it fixed soon. 

• In the app press the menu button (top left) and right at the bottom is 'edit tabs' in here u may add or remove tabs find garmin coach and add this tab

• Try removing the watch from the app and re-adding it. Let us know if it works.

• I've got the same problem on Android and am unable to add Garmin Coach through editing tabs.  I have just started using the app (recently purchased watch) and have not yet done my benchmark workout, which is in my calendar.  I signed up for Garmin Coach half marathon plan through the website on PC.  I'm hoping once I've completed the benchmark workout, more workouts will show in my calendar.  Does anyone know if this will occur?  Thanks!

• I did this and also finished all steps in the first initial steps of setting up the watch. After that it did show my preselected calendar and training plan.

• Yes it will. However to set up a new training plan you will still need to access the Web version of connect. It's a bug.