This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Body battery not changing.

A few days ago my body battery dropped to 5% and it hasn't gone up or down since then. I've also noticed that the stress meter is showing various levels of stress with little to no rest periods. I'm getting plenty of sleep though and my heart rate is consistently around my normal resting heart rate while sleeping. I've tried restating my watch a couple times and it doesn't change anything. Is anyone else seeing this issue or know of a fix? 

• Worth getting in touch with support then and asking for a replacement... 

• Non drinker.  Not sick. The thing just is broken

• What's the conclusion on all of this from you that have suffered this same problem?  I'm having polar issues on body battery for both a Forerunner 245 and Vivoactive 4.  The 245 stays low and stress is always high, and the Vivoactive 4 constantly stays high and stress is always super low.  I know neither of these cases are true.  245 stopped recharging a few days after using it and then a the Vivo slowly stopped decreasing.  

I see a lot of these posts over a year old.  I would have thought Garmin would have solved these issues by now.  I just jumped over from being a Huami Amazfit user for a few years thinking Garmin was the gold standard and rock solid reliable fitness smart watches.  

• Yeah. I noticed that most of them are a year ago. I tried to restart and reset my venu sq but now when i tried to connect my watch to phone, it is unable to pair. Can anyone help? Thanks.

• Me too. I have an Instinct Solar watch I recently bought the from Amazon. It is now almost February 2022 and the same problem of the body battery always staying at 5 is happening.