2.70 - Unable to lower volume using headphone controls

Using JBL Reflect Mini 2 - before the 2.70 update I was able to control the music volume just fine, but after updating the watch only responds to the "volume up" function. Paired the headphones with my phone and both up/down is working so it's not an issue there. Tried unpairing/pairing them with the 245M again, power cycling - no go. Anyone else having this issue?

Parents
  • Before the 3.0 update, my left button (AfterShockz Air) was used to pause (single click) and skip to next song (double click).  It was absolutely perfect.

The 3.0 update now changed the button to volume up on any sort of click.  So I can no longer pause, no longer skip a song (I know, I could do it on the watch, but that's a pain).

Garmin really does have a history of breaking things with fixes.

• Before the 3.0 update, my left button (AfterShockz Air) was used to pause (single click) and skip to next song (double click).  It was absolutely perfect.

The 3.0 update now changed the button to volume up on any sort of click.  So I can no longer pause, no longer skip a song (I know, I could do it on the watch, but that's a pain).

Garmin really does have a history of breaking things with fixes.

Children
No Data