Garmin Wearables don't auto detect or track activities properly/appropriately

I couldn't find the exact forum for this, but this is the closest one that I could find, so here goes. I have an Enduro 2, when I choose soccer as the activity it doesn't count it under the running related challenges even though I run about 5-10km during soccer. For example, it's April 2024 and there is the April Rundown challenge (run 50 miles or 80.5km in the month of April) and the April Time to Run challenge (do 10 hours worth of running during April). So far in April I've played about 2 hours of soccer and run about 11km during these games, but none of that counts towards the April challenges I mentioned, this doesn't make sense. Also it should automatically detect walking.  I walk to, from and around work and on average walk 5-6km on work days, but it doesn't count this under the walking challenges, if I don't manually activate the walking activity on my watch. In this day an age every activity tracker or fitness can automatically detect that you are walking, even my phone can do this. So every time I walk, I have to turn on the walking activity on my watch and drain the battery and then turn off the walking activity when I'm done walking,  this is almost laughable. Why is it a $1500 watch can't do this automatically in 2024, this is ridiculous.