This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Error connecting HRM Dual to the Garmin Connect app

I have not found the forum for this question, so I put it in this one because I am going to name the Forerunner 245.

I have the Garmin HRM Dual heart rate monitor and I cannot connect it to the Garmin Connect app; It detects it but when pairing it it gives an error all the time. It seems very strange to me because I have it connected to the Strava app and the Forerunner 245 itself, but as I said, there is no way to pair it in the app.

Does anyone know what it could be and how to fix it?

• I don't think the HRM dual can be paired with the Garmin Connect App. The HRM Pro and Pro plus can be paired with the Garmin Connect App. My brother has used the HRM Dual with the Strava App without issues.

It is mentioned here      https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?faq=MIUBQsx31i995EDsgRbYl5&productID=649059&searchQuery=pair&tab=topics

"Only the HRM-FitTm, HRM-ProTm, HRM-ProTm Plus monitors and Speed Sensor 2 can be paired directly with the Garmin ConnectTm app. Other sensors, including the HRM-DualTm monitor will require you to pair them with a Garmin watch, Edge® cycling computer, or a compatible third-party app. For help, see Related below."

• Oh, thanks, JonH. I didn't know it was not compatible with the app, I looked for information and found nothing. As I said, on Strava and on the Furerunner 245 I have been able to pair it quickly and without problems. Well, if being paired to the watch works, then that's it. Again, thank you for your time and for answering my question. All the best.