Non-watch tracker alternative

Hi,
I think I speak for myself and many more people who enjoy watches and want continuous data and to use the garmin ecosystem.

At the moment to get the data, for example, I cannot use my loved mechanical watches. Moreover, the are situation in which a person would simply want to be more dressy. In the end, a watch  or chest strap is really during an activity, and less so during rest time. My point is that there are some situation where I (and I believe many more users) would enjoy to get fitness data from a device that is not a watch, and still feed the data into garmin connect.

For example, if I am going to a wedding I would like to use the dressy mechanical watch but still get basic fitness data for the day during garmin connect. Then I could use my Instinct in selected days and during activities or sleep, but we would have the alternative to be more dressy or simply use different watches without sacrificing fitness and health tracking.

A solution that would be perfect would be either a band like whoop, wearable either as a bracelet or on the arm, which would be not so capital expensive to produce for gamrin given they already do chest bands. Or a smart ring. The goal would be to able to track data and feed it into garmin connect (mainly HR, to track fitness and recovery) when one does not want to use a smartwatch.

I hope with this post to engage the community  and show garmin market for this solution, which can be very simple if done through a band similar to whoop's one.