This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HRM PRO PLUS defect creases after only two times of use

I have only used the HRM PRO PLUS twice and some creases have formed on the elastic band.

I must say that I had only once had a defect like this with a Decathlon heart rate monitor and they had replaced it under warranty. I'm talking about a heart rate monitor for less than 20 euros.

As for the HRM PRO PLUS, I don't know what could have happened, after all I have adjusted it like the other heart rate bands I have worn so far, always washed in the shower after each lap and left to air dry before putting it in place.

In your opinion is it a defect that could worsen over time or is it just the heart rate monitor that takes that deformation and remains constant over time? How should I behave, also given the cost of this accessory which should be the top of the range in its category?

• Contact Garmin Support. I don't know where you live but here in Germany I had no problems. Two HRM Run died after three battery changes. After the first HRM Run they sent me a new HRM Run. After the second HRM Run they sent me a new HRM Pro! Always for free!