This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Windows app that integrates with garmin sensors for treadmill runs

Does anyone know of a good windows application for treadmill running that will connect to garmin sensors (HRM, dynamics pod, etc)?

I have a dual screen set up for my bike trainer I would also like to use for running with my treadmill. One screen watching movies the other screen displaying run data - cadence, heart rate, pace from foot pod, etc. Something like the Tacx software but for running would be perfect. I have an ANT+ receiver and bluetooth options for all my devices. I tried Zwift but it shows very little information and the information displayed is also very small.

• I was going to suggest Zwift, but you've already discounted it. For cycling I have a 27" touchscreen PC, but I actually run Zwift in a window that occupies just 25% of the screen. For the treadmill I run Zwift on a 12" Android tablet. I don't find the size of the font to be a problem, but, on a curved treadmill, I can barely reach the screen to give ride ons, much less input messages.

I do need my reading/computer glasses in both cases, but only so I can focus, not because of font size. Maybe there are some accessibility options in Windows that could help with fonts.