This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forrunner 945 Heart Rate disconnected ramdonly

During workouts, my heart rate dissapear and the activity goes to cero. I am using an external Heart Rate, and the wrist hear rate.

I have done power off/on, and restart, both were unsucessfull, the same issue appears.

This Garmin Forrunner 945, is around one year of use.

Would you please help me to solve it?

Appreciate your support.

• I have been having HR strap issues (HRM-Dual) recently as well on the 945, I would recommend possibly removing the sensor in the settings.  Then restart watch and reconnect.  After the update of the HRM-Dual or of your watches Firmware... could just be partially connected... if that is a thing.  

I have similar issues iwth my power meter connecting to my laptop/zwift... often it connects, but isn't recieving data.  I disconnect sensor, and re-add.... then good.

OH, if doing inside treadmill or workouts... look into manually setting your WIFI 2.4ghz channel to a low number, the higher numbers interferre with ANT+ communications.  I did that and I have had much better signal and less dropouts on my other sensors (speed and power to watch)

• NickMN, using the wrist heart rate works fine, I took out the strap for the time been, but the food pod gets disconnected. It looks like there is interference with my ipad signal or the WIFI router. I will switch off the WIFI from the watch to see how it works.. I'll let you know. Doing several works around to see