This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HRM-Pro Download Issues - Recommendations Failed

I'm another person having issues downloading HR data from my Pro (ver. 7.10) to my 945 (ver. 5.50.00)  when the devices operate independently over each other.  It worked the first time and has failed all seven times after that.  Garmin recommended a work-around of removing the battery for 5-10 minutes, allow the device to discharge and power it back up.  That work-around didn't work.  Anyone else have anything to try.

Having upgraded to the Pro from my Tri for the sole ability to use the HR strap independent of the watch, it was a complete waste of $130.  Am I'm curious what's going on at Garmin that their new products continuously have software development issues?  

• Try putting the battery in reversed for a few seconds.

• I experienced problems when the watch and the HRM are both connected to the same instance of Garmin Connect Mobile (for example the same phone). I switch of BT on the FR before I take of the HRM, open the app and synch manually. Then I take the HRM off and put the watch back on.

Its usually after indoor cycling where I dont wear the watch but the HRM (connected to the Edge). Before and after it collects HRM and steps without me wearing the watch. By this way, I normally get a complete HR graph and the steps without watch are accounted.

• "Try putting the battery in reversed for a few seconds" - This is a colossally bad recommendation