This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HRM Run - Not working anymore

This is my 3rd hrm run. They are warrantied for 6 months. I ran in tropical weather . rinsed it every other run. running 3 times a weeks. these things are crap. They break really easy. and the battery replacemnet is very tricky. Plus the maintenance is very hard. These are Garmins way to keep us attached to their brand. Luckly I have a polar strap that still works and I can get the HR from it. But no running dynamics. What a piece of crap. Half of the things in my garmin 945 I cant use either. They promise features and so on but at some point these features fail. For instance the garmin ApP on mobile only works ONLINE. crap. 

either way now I have to pay a fortune for a new strap. around 100US plus shippment. this every 6 months. so in my watch lifespan I'll buy one strap a year which seems more like RENTAL than purchase. Even the build quality is amazingly crappy. 

Anyway this is my RANT I am entitled to it since I pay for a strap every 610 to 12months.....