This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HRM Run not recording running dynamics? Help!

I recently received my Garmin Forerunner 945. I also purchased separately the HRM Run strap to gather the additional running dynamics data. 

I paired the strap with my watch, it showed that it was connected, and I added the additional running dynamics and running dynamics 2 data fields into the "run" activity screen on my watch. 

I have gone on 2 runs now where my heart rate and all of the additional HRV information (rmssd, sdnn etc) was recorded from the chest strap, but running dynamics were not accessible on the data fields during my runs. 

Additionally, none of the 6 running dynamics show up in my completed workout log in the Garmin Connect app. They're not even listed as options to be recorded with 0's or a "-" next to them. 

So I know the strap was connected to my watch properly, i was definitely wearing the strap correctly/right side up, I know it was recording my heart rate and sending that to my watch/app, and I have both running dynamics data fields added to my run activity screen. 

The only thing I didn't do was wet the strap/electrodes, but I'm assuming since it did accurately detect, record and sync my heart rate information that that is not the issue at play here. 

What can I do to fix this?! 

Thanks in advance!