This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Foot pod and non laced running shoes

Considering the Nike Phantom Flynit. These shoes do not have laces, but a mesh top and front and rear loops to enter the foot. 

Anyone has experience with shoes like this? How do you secure the pod? if through the loop (how else?) is it dangling annoyingly while you run? Or do you run a string around your ankle?

• If you place your footpod so it dangles in any way while you're running, your data is going to be completely invalid. You need it to move with the shoe and only with the shoe.

Maybe you can look into special soles that have holes for the footpod.

• Thanks, Micky. I think that's exactly why this question was asked - looking for a viable solution if you don't have laces. I remember back in the day with some Nikes, they had a spot for their Nike FootPod for those of us with iPods or a Nike+ Running Watch.

• In the same boat with the 2019 Free RN 3. I tried to slip it in between the top layers, but a) it kinda hurts my foot, and b) it slipped out after .1 miles.  I'm thinking of maybe putting rubbing bands around my forefoot (thin and not tight) for the foot pod to anchor to like laces. I'll let ya'll know if it works.