This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Why I believe in tempered glass screen protectors....

!  

I took a very nasty fall three days ago, resulting in multiple deep abrasions (knees, hands,, shoulders, and face) as well as a deep gash above my eye and a black and blue eye.  I also knocked a tooth loose, knocked out a filling, and had to scrape asphalt off the front of two teeth.  Not a good day!  Most upsetting to me was the damage I did to my Forerunner 645.  I scratched the bezel pretty bad and it looked like I cracked the glass.  I had a tempered glass screen protector, which took quite a bit of damage, but an impact crack down the middle appeared to be deeper than the screen protector.  With great reluctance, I removed the protector to replace it and was AMAZED that there was NO damage to the glass on the watch. Had the protector not been on there, I certainly would have cracked the glass where impact occurred.  I will gladly wear the scratched bezel as a badge of honor and never go without a screen protector.  The specific brand I used was Exuun and I found it on Amazon.