This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Does someone know where to find the serial number on an HRM-Run?

The question is in the title ;)

Thanks in advance for the help!

Top Replies

All Replies

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago

connect it to a device and read the info from about menu

or connect it to a capable phone with ANT+

the answer is in your title, only change one letter "on = in"

happy sporting

• Former Member

Sadly, my HRM-Run is no longer connecting to my device and I would like to know where to find the number in order to to send it to Garmin for repairs. Therefore, I would like to know where to look on the device itself.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 4 years ago in reply to Ttamredo

ok, you can upload a fit file where you used the sensor here ... fit2tcx.runalyze.com

look for the name

or upload the settings.fit file

look for the name and the serial you will find in the unknown0 above of it

success finding

• Thanks - I have the same problem and your link above helped me find the serial number.  Appreciated.

• I tried your method but it kept showing invalid serial number for my HRM tri 

= TYPE=6 NAME=device_info NUMBER=23
    --- timestamp=968636854=2020-09-10T01:47:34Z
    --- serial_number=3324017066=3324017066
    --- cum_operating_time=19240144=19240144 s
    --- unknown15=4688=4688
    --- unknown16=66=66
    --- unknown24=24672682=24672682
    --- manufacturer=1=garmin
    --- garmin_product=1743=hrm_tri
    --- software_version=4300=43.00
    --- battery_voltage=693=2.71 V
    --- device_index=2=device2
    --- antplus_device_type=120=heart_rate
    --- hardware_version=5=5
    --- unknown9=99=99
    --- battery_status=3=ok
    --- ant_network=1=antplus
    --- source_type=1=antplus
  • I still had the box of my HRM Run so I entered the number from the sticker at the top. I don't know if that is the number. I had to contact the support via mail because in the RMA I received after phone contact they wrote HRM premium strap without sensor. Well, I need a new HRM Run. They wrote in the description that mine doesn't work anymore but selected a wrong product number. So mail with the serial number and the right product number. Now I'm waiting.

• I received a HRM Run.

• If you purchased the HRM as an accessory (not as part of the bundle), the serial number will be on a small white label with a barcode on the box. If it was purchased as a bundle, the only way to find this is from activity data or the About Menu (in the sensors menu on your Edge/Wearable).