Strange noises from Neo Bike Plus

My brand new Neo Bike Plus started to develop some strange noises during use.

First one is a "knock - knock - knock - knock" kind of sound that I can even feel going through the crank-arm to my foot. 

The other one is a squeaking noise to sounds like it's coming from either the belt or the metal spring. 

Normally, both these noises only start several km/miles into a tour while in the beginning, everything runs smooth without any problem. Seems they occur once the trainer is "warmed up"?

You can find videos with sound for both theses noises at: https://www.dropbox.com/l/AABeEy8qw-725oK8fVzDVBMhG6Sj8XyGlqE

Does anyone else have similar issues and/or knows how to get rid of them? I've already reached out to Garmin support but no response as of yet. 

Thank you. 

Sandro

• The knock knock knock sounds the same as when I hear my wife riding.  I have suspected it has something to do with road feel (vs. mechanical issues), but not sure.  I have noticed that when my left foot reaches the top of the circle and starts forward, there is a little knock, but it's goes away if i power through it and on some other rides with road simulation.  Still learning on this bike.  It's a little quirky, perhaps there is a firmware upgrade in the works.

As for the squeak, no sounds like that from our unit.  

Please report back on what Garmin says about the knocking.

• I took a video on the non-drive side.  Turns out I do have a squeak and a knock as my left foot comes over the top, so perhaps the 10 or 11 O'Clock position.  I wear hearing aids, what I hear is not always reality.

• according to my knowledge this is known issue and needs to be reported to support. They will offer you to replace unit with new one. Sound comes from crank and it is becouse it is to loose 

• Quick update on my case: after some emails going back and forth I've received a whole new replacement unit. I've assembled it yesterday and did a first run and the squeaking is gone. Also, I did not hear the tock-tock-tock sound so far. 

I am cautiously optimistic that it will stay like that. If I remember correctly, the first unit had the tock-tock-tock sound from the beginning and the squeaking noise only appeared after several hundreds of km. 

The serial numbers were around 1200 units apart. Seems like the first unit belonged to the first new Neo Bike Plus they have produced...

I hope yours is running as it should. Great bike otherwise and I really enjoy using it.  

• Quick update for anybody who's reading this thread: The replacement unit held up perfectly so far and I have no strange noises on my new bike. Really happy with this unit (about 1000km in).

• Twice now, the left crank has come loose from the main BB.  First time my wife was riding and it just fell off.  The squeak and the knocking goes away.

Today, I just tightened it up again.

Since I was mid-ride, I'll fix the problem later today.  Remove the left crank, clean it up.  Add a little grease to the splines and tighten up the bolt.  This time, I'll add a little blue loctite to the threads.