How to view pedal stroke analysis during and after

Hello people,

I'm wondering how to view the pedal stroke analysis of an activity or workout, using the windows 10 desktop app and the tacx neo 2T . I did the martigny demo training during which I saw the pedal stroke analysis graph (the 'peanut'), but afterwards I cannot find the results in my saved activity. I also created a workout (30min/ 150W) , where I didn't see the pedal stroke analysis at all (not during and not after). How to view it during and after an activity? Bonus question: In which manual could I find this kind of information?

Thanks a bunch!

• Hi everyone, for what it's worth I had exactly the same frustrations because I couldn't work out how to get visibility to the pedal stroke data.  I've finally figured out that you can get it by using the Tacx Desktop App running on Windows 10 connecting to the Neo 2T using bluetooth (this is the bit that took me the longest to figure out because I was using Ant+).  I haven't been able to find any other combination that works.  This enables you to get the 'peanut' graph on the screen when doing a work out (I've only tried it with a video/GPS route so far) but doesn't seem to save the data anywhere for post ride analysis.

• This is how I see the graph, but still no easy way to view the data afterwards??? Crazy that their own software will not show left/right balance after a ride.

• Just use the freeware program Golden Cheetah for left / right.. It needs an ANT+ connection. Of course connecting to most EDGE-types of Garmin is also possible.

Start Zwift after Golden Cheetah  and let it connect via bluetooth with the NEO. Use Zwift not in full screen mode and manage the two windows at your taste. Of course you can also start Zwift on a tablet.

• this is also an issue wit the Neo 2. Pedal Stroke Analysis was promised but turns out only on PC desktop app. Still not on Mac desktop as far as I know. tbh I just want it on the Garmin as saves setting up the laptop outside all the time.  I used to use watt bikes in gyms before and they had it ALL built in including pedal balance. If they weren't so un comfortable I would of spent my £1000 on that.

• Welcome to Garmin! ;-) I purchased their 360 cam to be able to broadcast to facebook. Then when I wanted to start it was failed. Finally it was turned out their sw is unable to do that as Facebook changed the connection process and Garmin did not upgrde their software. After complain (by other people as well) and after several months finally the software was updated and now it is able to broadcast video via iPhone (android excluded) and only to personal facebook account (not to facebook pages). Their cam is no longer purchased, despite it is not bad at all.
    Actually I'm sorry they discontinued but to be honest there are better competitors with similar products.

• can you tell me how to set this up on a garmin 1030?

• Golden Cheetah is real freeware and Is available for Linux, MacOS, and Windows. The app can show and save : balance , smoothness and efficiency for left and right leg, of the pedal stoke.

The recent version aquires an ANT+ doogle.  The version under dev. wiil possible will also be able to make connections via BLE.

• Does this also apply to Edge 1000? Or is an Edge 1030 (or 520/530, 820/830) required?

• I confirm that with neo2 and windows, the graph is visible only with a bluetooth connection, not with an ANT+ connection.

Message to garmin / tacx : you should explain it clearly on the manuals to avoid disappointment !