Tacx cycling software no longer downloads new routes.

I recently got the Neo 2T and have been it with the Newer Tacx cycling software with a subscription. I have used it for a few months without issues, but a few weeks ago, I start becoming unable to download new videos on my Windows 10 system, and I am unable to stream the videos. I can ride the videos I already downloaded, but any new rides will fail to download the entire ride. It gets to 99% progress then never completes.

1. While this may be slightly off topic, I can't figure out whom I should be contacting for support on such an issue. The Tacx website says to contact Garmin, but I cannot see any support options for the Tacx Cycling PC software. 
  • I had a question about the Tacx training app so I went to the Tacx cloud and found the support/contact us link.  I filled it out and got a response in a couple hours.  But they said they were Garmin and I should email [email protected].   They said it would take a couple days for a response due to the heavy load.   That was last Sunday.   So nearly a week and I haven’t received a reply yet. 

I’m not sure what the correct procedure is when requesting support.  There doesn’t seem to be a support button from the apps and the support link from the Tacx cloud takes you to a link for Garmin support but they don’t seem to be able to help with Tacx stuff. 

• Just as an update, it seems like the support links are sorted now.  I was able to contact support through the supplied links and they've been helpful.

• I had ended up send a support request through the App over a week ago and there has still not been a response. I went and read the reviews in the Microsoft Store for the Tacx Cycling App. Ironically, admist all the poor reviews was the solution.

You need to update to the lastest Windows 10 version. I was at v1809, I updated to v1909. Upon doing this the issue was resolved. Odd.

• I have the same issue. Download at 720 works, but i have a Premium HD license. At 1080 the download goes until 100% but then there is the message, retrying download, instead of start downloaded…………..  It seems if the download doesnt finish totally.

Forwarded it to tacx helpdesk recently.

• i have the v1909 windows version. Still same issue.