Frequent connection dropouts with Edge 1030

I'm experiencing many connection dropouts during my workout between Edge 1030 and Neo 2T.

Here an example where you can see how many time the signal goes to ZERO values:

• Who was controlling the trainer in each of the cases?

• PC<--BT-->NEO2T & EDGE<--ANT-->NEO2T = No dropouts

PC<--ANT-->NEO2T & EDGE<--ANT-->NEO2T = Dropouts

I mean:

PC<--BT-->NEO2T & EDGE<--ANT-->NEO2T = No dropouts (trainer controlled by zwift, I connect Edge 1030 just to keep calories, diet and IF/TSS data updated)

EDGE<--ANT-->NEO2T = Dropouts (trainer controlled by itself, flat terrain simulation)

• As of FW V9.00do you still encounter the dropouts? 

I need to do some more workouts do verify it but I think I still do. As other mentioned, it looks like the dropouts are rather regular/periodical. On my device they are occurring approx. every three and a half minutes (or 4?!). however, the unit seems to hold its power target of the trainer now, even during the time the edge loses its connection. training is possible. This is however not an excuse: The bug is still pretty annoying.  

Edit: thanks for the hint Luko, I am currently running Tacx Neo 2T FW: 0.0.31. Will update and test it again asap.  

• The Neo2T's new fw (0.0.32 already) should solve this issue, not the Edge 1030's new one.

• Firmware 0.0.32 has fixed the problem!

• (Problem persists after FW 0.0.32). I was quite busy the last couple of days, but I updated the neo2t to FW 0.0.32. as soon I read about the FW here. 

I am still experiencing the drop outs. From my steady ride tonight using the edge's power target function: rare speed dropouts, cadence and power drop outs on the other hand occur like a clockwork:

Zoom in on the power for convenience: (cadence does perfectly cover the drop outs. Note that between Minute 45 and 55 I am missing an expected drop out? Moreover, note that there is instead a speed drop out during this time frame?)

From another ride I did on Zwift a couple of days ago (trainer connected to a laptop via ant+dongle;), I get a pretty similar pattern: (cut off to the timeframe I was going at a more or less steady and slow pace - did not focus on the training, picture shows the recording from the edge 1030): 

At least for me, the problem still persists. 

• I have the same problem. FW 0.0.32 didn't fix anything. I buyed NEO 2T 2 months ago, I used it 22 times and on the EDGE 1030 I always find many many drops in power. Zwift is connected by Bluetooth, and the power graphic on Strava is perfect (no drops). I hope in a final solution of the problem

• Add me to the drop outs with edge. I believe it might be the distance between the edge and the Neo though, I’ve paired the Neo as indoor trainer to edge, and as power/spd/cad to Fenix watch, and the upload from the watch does not show any dropouts at all.

• this one is easy to try out: just put your edge next to the trainer...in any case, it wouldn't solve the problem however. 

afaik, the feasible working radius of ant+ is 10m (while the specifications would allow the signal to travel at most 30m). Moreover, I installed my edge on the stem of my bike, so the distance between neo2t and my edge would be in general smaller or equal than the distance between my watch and the neo2t. 

• That’s tonight’s setup ;).

i don’t know, it’s fairly constant drop outs every 4-5 minutes on the edge whereas the watch only dropped once. The pc’s ant+ stick is actually farther than both the watch/edge, but I don’t know if Zwift smoothes readings.