Frequent connection dropouts with Edge 1030

I'm experiencing many connection dropouts during my workout between Edge 1030 and Neo 2T.

Here an example where you can see how many time the signal goes to ZERO values:

• Ok and during TacX Films session? I can record everything on my garmin but speed and distance? Correct? Is not good then...

• You should pair your Neo2T as indoor trainer (and remove all separate sensor pairing, Neo Power and Neo SPD/CAD) as i wrote and it will record everything via one protocol, trust me (try it ! ;) 

Btw, during a Tacx Film session  (with Tacx Desktop App i think) your actual speed (in the TDA app) is calculated from your power depending on terrain's attribute (slope %) and your weight in the TDA application, but on your Edge 1030 through SPD/CAD sensor (and maybe on the FE-C protocol also) the speed will be the Neo's disc plate speed which is not the same as the TDA's speed , so You should see difference already now also with the present setting . So only the power and cadence values are the same i think (and it is good) and the speed/distance values are different (with more or less), but You can check it from your previous TDA film workouts , was it the same or not. 

• This is the official Garmin answer to the email that I sent to the support:

Hi, I've just bougth the Tacx NEO 2T one week ago. It seems a great product (and I hope it :D) but I have a 2 big problem.
    1) There are many signal dropout during my training session, and using ANT+ I can see many time go power or cadence signal to zero
    2) The second big issue is the right/left balance, I'm sure it is not correct because my Vector 3 give me different results for 2 years. But NEO 2T report too big difference the two legs:
    I've already updated to the latest firmware.
    How can I solve the problems?

Dear

We have found an issue on a reset chip that we have fixed with a Firmware update
    However we are waiting for a new update on our TAcx Utility app so that this new firmware can be uploaded (due to iOS 13 we expect to have it available on monday)

If there is anything else I can help you with then please let me know. 

Kind regards,
    Hilko

• :)

Hilko wrote the answer for the #1 what i wrote too as my opinion ""something restarting in the transmission imo" is periodically repeated exactly in every ~4mins"

but he didnt answer for your question #2 diplomatically :DDDD  (which is more important to You than a dropout, i bet :) )

• I've replied to that email in the same way, really Stuck out tongue winking eye

• will answer that lol :). I believe it might have to do with the same reset or an improvement but we need to verify that first. 

• I'm curious! :) Btw, i sent an email (twice , on wed and thu) to [email protected] about Neo's calibration method and other power -related  question but i didnt get any reply (neither an automatic -reply ), i know that You have new CRM software intro now but did You ( or will You ) get these emails? :) Honestly, i sent these question to You via Facebook private message also but You still didnt check it  :)   /but my email had more details, so better to read that!/

• Another information, if I connect Neo 2T to my Edge with ANT+ during a Zwift Activity that connect Laptop to NEO 2T using bluetooth, then I don't have any dropout!

The dropouts on ANT+ channel happens to me only if I connect NEO 2T on my Edge and anything else. I tried it.

• I don't know if I got your point. Did you mean

PC<--BT-->NEO2T & EDGE<--ANT-->NEO2T = No dropouts

PC<--ANT-->NEO2T & EDGE<--ANT-->NEO2T = Dropouts