Rides lost or still 'processing'?

More of a Tacx app question but no specific forum for that?

I set up my new Flux S yesterday and did a partial demo ride - it saved and is visible in Tacx and Connect. Connected using the Android app on a tablet.

This morning I did the same demo ride but complete and another of the slightly longer ones. At the end of both I clicked Save and got the confirmation screen saying it was being processed and would take a few minutes so I could close that screen.

An hour or two later both rides are MIA. They do not appear in the Activity tab of the Feed screen and have not sync'd.

How do I see the processing status or are they lost?

• There indeed appears not to be a specific forum for the Tacx app, yet I'm suffering from the same. Quite a ride this morning (Tacx Neo 2T), finished more than 3 hours ago, saved and ended the cool down, yet nothing to see in Connect (hence also not on Strava). I guess a broken bridge between the Tacx app and the Garmin backbone? The Garmin status page (https://connect.garmin.com/status/) shows all services green ... Anyone the same issue?

• Same problem here. Completed a 3 hour ride. Saved it as normal but it has not appeared in Garmin Connect/Strava.  No errors displayed in the Tacx windows app. I have saved the app log files in case it doesn't show up

• Thanks for confirming its not just me. Am running on an old slow tablet so thought perhaps it was the problem.

It seems odd that (in the app at least) there is no way to even see an activity in the Feed and its status as 'processing' even when not finished yet - it just disappears with no evidence it ever existed until (I guess) its been sent up to the cloud and back down again. 

• Same here.. was actually my first ride when I was trying to look at the powerRofl And now is gone. Tried a few times, 1min rides ,saved them and still nothing on the dashboard. 

• Today Tacx app (Android) completely freezes (never happened before) two times, on older tablet, during "Lellgerbaach - Lux-Ardennes - Stage 3" activity. First time on top of the second climb, second time on first 1/3 on the same climb. I could only terminate the app. No "resume ride" option was available upon restart. Then I open the app in Samsung S10e, it works flawlessly from begging to the end.
    Also, I noticed during first two attempts that many riders simply disappeared from the leaderboard, and never came back. Perhaps they are dealing with the same problem (app crash).

• I have the same issue today. I did 3 hours training and after save it is not showing in Tacx app, Garmin Connect and Strava. 

• Same problem. Completed 2 hours training upload and nothing. Upload from Fenix 7 was ok. Just Tacx app.

• Same happening to me, did 2 rides in the Base Builders playlist, clicked on save and continue to next ride after first ride, got message that it would take a few minutes, next ride started and I completed it, clicked save at the end, again got message it may take a few minutes, but that was an hour ago and still do not see rides on Garmin Connect or elsewhere. The rides do have a check mark next to them in the app though! This all on Tacx Neo 2T.

Quite frustrating spending 2.5 hrs riding and not being able to see the results. 

• My second, shorter ride finally sync'd through about an hour ago - 8-9 hours after completion

• same track.. received Benelux badge (as it was last in the challenge), but don’t see this activity anywhere.. tacx app can be so frustrating..