ERG Mode not working AGAIN in Win10 Tacx Desktop App (TDA) with the update 1.24.0.0 of 19/08/2021.

Dear Garmin Support,

The same problem occurred again that happened with the update of 05/26/2021 of version 1.21.2.0 that ended up breaking the operation of the training in ERG mode (for more details view this thread: https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/indoor-training/f/tacx-flux-s/248510/erg-mode-not-working#pifragment-744=1)

With the update of version 1.24.0.0 of 08/19/2021, the operation of ERG mode was broken again for the Tacx Windows 10 desktop application or TDA.

In my case I use ANT+ with the Windows PC to connect the Flux S with the Tacx desktop application, as always. There are no ANT+ connectivity problems at all, and in simulation mode I have not noticed that it works badly so far, but the same problem that happened previously with version 1.21.2.0 repeats that did not work the training with ERG mode, which solved it then with version 1.21.3.0 dated 6/16/2021.

I ask you please again to release the corresponding Update to solve this problem as soon as possible and try please! in the future not to repeat these errors that were reported in a timely manner.

Stay tuned to your comments,
Regards!