Tacx genius t2020

Hi,

I have so far been using Tacx 4 program, but have recently signed up for a monthly Tacx subscription and downloaded new Tacx app on Win 10. Smooth experience so far.

Then i plugged in my ANT+ dongle, but the desktop app refuses  to find my trainer. I am using Tacx Genius t2020. 

Can someone advise how to connect the new app and the trainer? I’m getting really frustrated.

• Thx Alex for your help. Garmin offered me a 40 percent discount and 6 months subscription to the new trainingssoftware. 

• I have a Tacx i-genius T2021. I am trying to connect this turbo trainer to the Tacx App. My original software TTS4 is no longer supported. I cant get the TTS4 software to work any more and cant even purchase another copy/ license of the TTS4 software as it doesn't appear to exist anymore. When I try to pair my trainer to the new Tacx App, it cant seem to find the Ant+ connection or cant find the Trainer when searching? Can anyone help. I seem to be getting the same issues as alot of people of this forum. Can Garmin advise? Is the T2021 not compatible with the Tacx App? I assume that the T2021 unit doesn't have bluetooth capability? 

• My original software TTS4 is no longer supported. I cant get the TTS4 software to work any more and cant even purchase another copy/ license of the TTS4 software as it doesn't appear to exist anymore.

Do not exaggerate. There is no official support, but there is unofficial support, which is much better. Contact us!
    http://w47.narod.ru/tts4.html
    http://w47.narod.ru/tts4.pdf

• Hi, I'm trying to follow your procedures but I still have TTS3 (I know :-| )

Problem is that I had this installed on a very old and now slow laptop, and stupid me, I did click on transfer license in the knowledge to activate it on a new laptop. Not knowing that even TTS4 was already dropped from support. :-(

So, I have a key for TTS3, will this work on TTS4.

If not, any ideas what I can do?

All I want is to use my old trainer, see the speed and distance and be able to set the slope. So, I'm willing to drop the RLV's. Just to get through this lockdown period.

I now have the feeling that Tacx/Garmin is saying, throw your $900 trainer away and please buy a new one.

• So, I have a key for TTS3, will this work on TTS4.

The key for TTS3 is not useful for offline activation of TTS4. However, the hints in question 16 are enough to find or create a suitable key to activate TTS4. If you were unable to complete this exciting quest on your own, then contact the author for additional help.