Pain in wrist/elbow/shoulder

Hello,

In this forum I have found some people had pain in wrist/elbow/shoulder. Once they have stopped wearing the band/clock, few days later the pain has gone.

I also had pain for ~4 months. I have tried to do a break in sport for 3 weeks, but the pain became even bigger. So I have tried to stop wearing the band and 2 days later (today) the pain in my elbow has gone. I am not 100% sure it's a band issue, so need to do more tests. And if it's a band issue, so what causes the pain: the band as a mechanical unit or as an electrical unit?

Maybe some of you had this experience too?

• So I have tried to wear the band only in training.

So after 3 days (3 training sessions / ~3 hours of training) I feel the pain is coming back.

But now I think it's not a band issue: pain could be caused by looking at the band - rising/twisting the arm. When I am training, I check my band about 2 times per minute, so it's about 100 times / training session.

I never had a watch  - never did so frequently this type of motion before. So I guess this "raise and twist motion" is something new for my joint. This is why I could feel the pain in my elbow.

But again - it's just my opinion.

So I have 2 things to check:

wear the band only when I sleep;

raise the elbow more when checking the band/watch.

• Okay, after many tests, I think I have found where is the issue.
    I think I have damaged muscle ligament. Probably the bracelet is just a coincidence - when I periodically twist the hand to watch at the clock, the pain returns. Most likely, such an action only hinders the healing process. Also other things that I didn't pay attention to when I wasn't exercising could have contributed to the increased pain.

I have tried to wear the bracelet on left hand and only 1 hour/day - this didn't solved the right hand pain. Also I have tried not to wear the bracelet, but do excersises for triceps with heavy weights - the pain increased. But if I do excersises for the same muscle group every day - the pain decreases (but it's still here).

So I have 2 options:

a) stop exercsing for longer time;

b) or go through this pain.

I think I know how "a" will be ended. But I have never tried "b" in my life. So let's do it until I have this wonderfull opportunity Sweat smile