This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sleep tracking

Hi

One of the features I really like about the Vivosmart 5 is the sleep tracker. However, I have a question about it. 

At the weekend I decided to have a nap during the day. The problem now is that the app shows my sleep for that day as only being the map time. So, does the device “remember” all sleep periods or is it only one period per day?  Also, if it does remember all sleep periods, how do I see them all on the app and can I delete the nap period?

• Only one sleep per day.

• Does that also mean that there isn’t scope to delete a sleep record?  The tracker decided that I was asleep this afternoon while at work, when in reality I was concentrating on something and my left arm was pretty much stationary. 

• I have a similar issue, in that I regularly have naps during the day as well as my main sleep at night. I want to be able to record the amount of time that I am napping during the day as well. I sometimes only can sleep for 3 to 4 hours at night, and I will get another 3 to 4 hours more during the afternoon. I need to know the total amount that I have slept within a 24 hour period.