This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivosmart 5 Stress Measurement

I own a Forerunner 935, Vivosport and a Vivosmart 5. I seems that the newer the model, the higher the stress readings. I do not have a physically demanding job but if i wear the Vivosmart 5 all day (on a typical deskbound office day), my stress levels read up to 80. While on the days that I wear the Forerunner, the stress levels vary between 15-25. 

Although the stress levels are probably nothing more than indicative, I'm not so sure what number to rely on anymore.

I wonder if the the HRV measurements are getting more accurate whenever there is a new model?

• My stress has jumped up significantly with the vivosmart 5 and I get intensity mi utes for doing nothing. Not liking it. 

• I too get always medium to high stress levels unless I'm sleeping, even on my days off. Dont have other device to compare but seems inacurate. Also I see it's very correlated to heartrate, I wonder if HRV is meassured in absolute time (in which case maybe thats why its correlated to hertrate) or as a percentage of the time between beats.

Edit: now i'm getting some restful moments, I dont know if they fixed something or just taking it easier.