This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Weird correction of sleepdata

In general the vivosmart correctly detects my sleep time. But sometimes it occurs that later during the day, the device (or Garmin connect?) makes a correction that is completely off. Yesterday for example my sleeptime was initially detected as 23:00 to 6:00 with a total of 7hrs of sleep. Later it was changed to 17:53 to 22:17! This is just absurd, it is totally off my normal sleeptime in my user profile (23;00 to 7:00). 
This has happened more than once. 

• @garmin,  can this be investigated?

This happens quite frequently, looks like the device is detecting another (very short) sleep during the day. It should be possible to limit sleep detection to normal sleep time within certain margin. 

I can correct sleep time in Garmin connect, but the sleep quality never corrects back to the original. 
    this morning I had a score of 85 after 7hours of sleep. Later today I noticed in Garmin connect that no sleep data was recorded and quality showed 33. On the device it did show 1.1 hr of sleep!

I correct sleep data to the approximate sleep and wake time, but quality only increased to 50, despite the detailed analysis showed fair, good and excellent for length, rem, deep… Except for stress: it was marked as bad, although the actual value (13) is supposed to be good according to the help text (below 15 is good). So recalculating sleep quality does not happen correctly