This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Vivosmart 5 HR during activity + other settings

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to set the heart rate monitor during Activity. The Vivosmart 5 tracks my heart rate all the time. But I cannot watch it during activity.
I would like to walk for an hour with my heart rate between 120 and 140. I can see the heart rate on the phone but not on the vivosmart 5.
I can see the steps, time and distance on one screen. If I swipe I can see Date, time and battery. I tried also setting what I can see, but I do not have the option to select HR.
Is there a hidden menu I haven't found to set the heart rate on the main screen?

I think I misunderstood the technical description when buying the vivosmart 5. I thought I would be able to set the HR limits. So I would get notified if my HR is to high or to low.. :-/

Today I also noticed, that the distance is way off.
Two days ago I walked ~ 8 km and that can be seen on the map.
Today I walked the same path and it says 1,7 km. The path on the map is the same and all other parameters are similar.
The phone kept notifying me (sending GPS data to device) every couple of minutes on both walks. This is actually very annoying. Is is possible to set the app on the phone so it sends GPS data quetly?

I think there must be another settings problem because the battery life is ~ 1 day and not 5 as advertised.