This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

3rd party bands ?

Has anyone yet spotted any 3rd party bands ? I would personally love to have a black or tan leather option for everyday use when wearing my mechanical watch on the other wrist. 

• I haven't seen much but I'm also wondering about this. I'd love to see a cloth band like they have for the FitBit Charge: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/products/accessories/charge5-hook-loop that would be so much more comfortable.

• Found them on AliExpress, very good quality 

• Bumping this old thread: Did anyone find a good 3rd party supplier of leather straps with adapters? There are such examples for older Garmin models and for other fitness bands, but I haven’t found any for the VS5.

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 1 year ago

I came to this forum for the same question, though I'd be more interested in a cloth/cotton band. I'm new to fitness trackers. I find the silicon uncomfortable. Are there options available? I can't find them on Google, so maybe it's a no... If anyone has a link, I'd be grateful.

• i was skeptical about the quality of 3rd party, especially if it comes to the material and possible skin irritations. Or stability issues.

But i found a nice lime/green colored one on Amazon for 7,09 EUR incl. shipping from China. It took a little long (nearly 4 weeks) but this was clear at the point of placing the order. And for this price i gave it a try... worst case it is just for the trash bin.

Now i wear this 24/7 for apr 4 weeks, and everything is o.k.

Look and feel is like original, only the clasp is a little narrow, but due to the soft strap, this is not really i issue.

i don´t post the link here but you will be able to find it if you search properly