This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Digital watch face upside down when worn on right wrist

The digital watch face is the only one I can easily read without my glasses, but it’s upside down for right wrist wearers. Would help if this watch face oriented based on the “wrist worn on” setting. I have the “wrist worn on” set to right in Garmin Connect app, and I ran a sync, power cycled the watch, etc. No effect. 

Alternatively, a basic and bold analog watch face would help. I find the options available on the watch all too elaborate. 

• Are you talking about the VS4 or 5.? Even my VA4 is ok.
    I alternate between left and right wrist and don't see it "upside donw" works fine.
    Being left handed I normally wear it on right wrist, but switch depending on what I'm doing.

• I’m referring to Vivosmart 5.  To clarify, it’s the digital watch face shown in this pic that’s upside down for right wrist:

VS 5 digital watch face

• Still looks like it would work on right wrist with the numbers facing you.

Yes, the buckle might be harder to fasten, but stil.....

• This watch face was designed to be worn on the left wrist with the numbers facing you. You could flip the watch around to show this watch face right side up when on your right wrist, with the physical watch face button at the top, but then everything else would be upside down. 

• Same issue here on a VS5 bought today - it’s my preferred watch face but there’s no way to rotate it.

• I agree!!

This is the watch face I would prefer to use, but I also use my Vivosmart 5 on the right wrist. There is already a setting for which wrist the device is worn on, so it wouldn't be hard to flip the display according to that setting, so it is correct on both wrists. I have posted a suggestion at https://www.garmin.com/en-US/forms/ideas with the following text, hopefully someone at Garmin will see sense on this:

"I would like to use the landscape-oriented 'digital clock' style watch face on my Vivosmart 5, but this is only suitable for being read when worn on the left wrist. The watch already knows which wrist it is worn on, as that is a setting for movement tracking, so can you please use this setting to flip the digital clock watch face when worn on the right wrist, so it can be easily seen when worn on that wrist too?"